UNIVERSITY OF SWAT SCHOLARSHIP The Women Sub Campus, the University of Swat with the support of the Higher Education Commission (HEC) is pursuing its process of growth both in terms of physical infrastructure and human resources. The University, in order to enhance its human resource, offers overseas Ph.D. scholarships to talented female candidates under the project Establishment of the Women Sub Campus University of Swat in Psychology, Zoology, Home Economics, and Botany.
Application forms can be downloaded from the University Website (ww.uswat.edu.pk ) OR may be obtained from the Office of the Director Planning & Development, University of Swat, Charbagh, Swat. Application forms complete in all respects along with Bank Deposit Slip of Rs.2000/ (non-refundable) in favor of Treasurer University of Swat, deposited in Account No.4581-2, National Bank of Pakistan, Saidu Sharif, Swat should reach the office of the undersigned, on or before May 04, 2022 UNIVERSITY OF SWAT SCHOLARSHIP
Fields: All Fields
For details regarding g eligibility criteria and selection process, please visit the University of Swat
Overseas PhD Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
Only female candidates are eligible to apply who fulfill the following conditions.
UNIVERSITY OF SWAT SCHOLARSHIP
- Pakistani nationals having a minimum of 18 years of education in the relevant field of study.
- Candidates must have a minimum CGA of 3.0 out of 4.0 or equivalent or (70% marks, where applicable) in a semester system or 1st division (60% marks) in the annual system of examination in the last degree.
- Candidates must not have less than 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in the entire academic career.
- The maximum age is 35 years and relaxable to 40 years only for regular employees of the Public Sector University/DAIs and R&D institutions. The age calculated on the closing date of the application.
Selection process for University of Swat Ph.D. Scholarship
UNIVERSITY OF SWAT SCHOLARSHIP
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview/demonstration.
- In case of award of scholarship, the candidate will be paid stipend and tuition fee.
- Candidates will be selected as Lecturers through the proper procedure under the statutes/rules followed by the University of Swat on zero salary and their appointment will be actualized upon completion of Ph.D.
- Selected candidates will be required to execute a bond to serve the university of swat for a period of at least five years after successful completion of Ph.D. studies, and join the university of Swat.
- Candidates, already availing of HEC, University/DAI, Departmental, or any other scholarship(s) are not eligible.
Required Document for Scholarship Application
The following documents should be submitted with the application form:
How to apply UNIVERSITY OF SWAT SCHOLARSHIP
- Attested copies of all educational documents.
- Candidates are required to submit a research proposal of 2000 words which shall be reviewed by the Scrutiny Committee.
- Attested copy of CNIC.
- Paste/attach passport size photos with the application.
- Copy of the first-page passport (with at least one year validity left)
- Admission offer letter from the foreign university if any.