Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022 AIT-EECC has opened the 2022 HM King’s and Queen’s Scholarships applications for both Master and Doctoral programs to help and produce future leaders and build a more sustainable in beyond Asia.
Asian Institute of Technology Information
Established in 1959, Asian Institute of Technology is a non-profit private higher education institution located in the urban setting of the large town of Klong Luang (population range of 50,000-249,999 inhabitants), Pathum Thani. Officially accredited and/or recognized by the Ministry of Higher Education, Science, Research and Innovation, Thailand, Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is a very small (uniRank enrollment range: 1,000-1,999 students) coeducational higher education institution. Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022
Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) offers courses and programs leading to officially recognized higher education degrees such as master degrees, doctorate degrees in several areas of study. See the uniRank degree levels and areas of study matrix below for further details. This 60 years old higher-education institution has a selective admission policy based on students’ past academic record and grades. International applicants are eligible to apply for enrollment.
Eligibility Criteria Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022
• Must be Asian Nationalities
• Fresh Graduate, completed Masters Degree or Equivalent from an accredited institution
Offered Benefits Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022
• All AIT-EECC Programs
• The scholarship recipients are exempt from paying tuition and registration fees. In addition, students may receive a proper living allowance. Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022
• While studying at the Asian Institute of Technology, the scholarship recipients are obliged to finish the research and thesis within the proper time limit.
– An Official Graduate Certificate
– A Letter of Recommendation
– A copy of National ID or A copy passport
– English proficiency test results if applicable (If you do not have one, please sit for AIT-EET Test)
– A Portfolio, Cover Letter, Statement of Purpose, or Resume if applicable
To Apply – Click HereGet more Opportunities like this ⇉Apply HereIf you think this scholarship can be helpful to somebody else, please share: Royal Thai Government Latest Scholarship 2022