PFSA New Jobs 2022 has recently issued in April for the fresh or experienced candidates who want to apply for these vacancies. Candidates can find here the latest advertisement for through its official website. These vacancies are announced on a regular or permanent basis.
All of these jobs are announced for Punjab and other Provinces. Those interested applicants who are waiting for the so prepare yourself now for the Junior Forensic Scientist jobs. It is the best opportunity for both males and females applicants who are waiting for these vacancies. Apply now before the closing date for these available vacancies.
For further information, read our full page for job eligibilities or requirements and application procedure and also download the job advertisement of the Punjab Forensic Science Agency from the official website or you can also download it at the end of this page in PDF file. Keep visiting our site regularly for more job updates of the Private and Government sectors or preparation for PPSC Jobs tests.
Vacant PFSA New Jobs 2022 Jobs
- Junior Forensic Scientist DNA and Serology
- Junior Forensic Scientist Narcotics
- Junior Forensic Scientist Toxicology
- Junior Forensic Scientist Trace Chemistry
- Junior Forensic Scientist Firearms and Tool Marks
- Junior Forensic Scientist Latent Finger Print
- Junior Forensic Scientist Questioned Document
- Junior Forensic Scientist Pathology and Histology
- Junior Forensic Scientist Audio Visual Analysis
- Junior Forensic Scientist Computer Forensic
- Junior Forensic Scientist Crime and Death Scene Investigation
PFSA New Jobs 2022
PFSA Jobs 2021 Details
|Employment Authority||Punjab Forensic Science Agency|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Age limit||23 to 35 Years|
|Educations||BS to MS M.Phill|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Category||All Government Jobs|
PFSA Jobs Eligibilities
Qualifications: MS or M.Phil. with second division in Molecular Biology Biochemistry Biotechnology Forensic Science Virology Immunology Microbiology Molecular Pharmaceutical Bachelor in Electrical Medical Engineering MS in Graphic design or Photography and M.Sc. in Microbiology Biotechnology and Bioinformatics Genetics from a university recognized by the Higher Education Commission.
Experience: Fresh or Experienced both candidates are eligible for these jobs.
|Jobs||Training Salary||After Training Salary|
|Junior Forensic Scientist Pathology and Histology||1000,000||2000,000|
|Junior Forensic Scientist other than Pathology and Histology||75000||150,000|
How To Apply For PFSA Jobs?
- Eligible and qualified applicants need to apply online through the National Testing Service official website with this link (www.nts.org.pk).
- After applying candidates need to fill up the web-generated application form with the test fee of R.S 750/- with CNIC and 02 recent passport-sized photographs send through courier at the given address.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for these jobs.
- Late received and incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Those applicants who already employed under any Government sector need to apply through a proper channel.
- Authority has reserved a right to increase or decrease these vacant positions without any reason at any stage.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the tests and interviews.
- Applicants need to bring their original qualifications at the time of the interview.
- Apply now before the closing date. The last date for this job is 26 April 2021. So keep visiting ou site for more job updates.
- Download the Advertisement in PDF File which is given underneath.